Monday, November 2, 2009

Cute James sayings

We were singing the "pick up clean up" song a couple of days ago and at the end, James said: In the name, Amen. Apparently, we needed to close our clean-up session appropriately.

Also, "trick-or-treat" turned into "purple treat!". I think it got him more candy because every single house just LAUGHED when he said it.

And, we're reading Llama Llama, Red Pajama- but James calls it " mama mama red ma mama". Which we think is also cute.

Thomas the Tank Engine is "Tom-a-dis"
and the piano is "pammo"

I was just remembering that about 1 year ago, James said his first word! What improvement a year's time makes!

And you were right. He talks so much now, I actually ask him to be quiet. Just thought you should know.


1 comment:

Charlotte said...

As I was reading, I was thinking the same thing- HOORAY that he is talking so much!!