Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family Pictures!!

THEY ARE DONE!!!
My AMAZINGLY talented friend took these photos for us at the beginning of november- and those of you getting christmas cards from us, don't worry you get a different picture than the ones seen here:).
I'm thinking these are just about the best pictures I've ever seen of my kiddos.

Classic James.
The thinker.
take 2.
See the piece of prairie? That was his "fishing pole" that ended up in a few shots.
"Nothing comes between me and my calvin's"
Oliver-bear.

Probably my favorite shot of the bunch!
cute cute cute!
Right before this picture, O gave us his impersonation of cookie monster and proceeded to eat this stick in lieu of cookies, complete with "ahh-nom nom nom!!!" sound affects.
The whole fam damily.
I like this pic, but D is a little fuzzy.
I know it looks like James is picking his nose, maybe, in this pic- but he's really telling us to "shhh" along with D. This is why D is not smiling.
Our photog called this our Norman Rockwell shot. If you are familiar with his work, you might agree:)
Just us.
Thank you Jesa!!!!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

You're right, there are adorable. I especially like James' solo appearances.

Devany said...

The coloring/lighting in these pictures is amazing! You have a talented photographer. Cute family too.

Kierst said...

What a good looking family!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Love D's tooth smile. I know that's not very common but its nice. Way to be brave D!

A Momma said...

Those look great! You are one hot momma!

Brad Fallon said...

What a beautiful family! God bless!
Brad Fallon