Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad!


This is a "tandem post" with my sister to say a BIG HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (#19) to my parents: Alan and Michelle Simpson! We've been a family now for 19 years... that really seems like a long time when I put it in writing, but really, it seems to have gone on longer... or shorter. Depens on the day. I remember the day my parents got married- I can't forget it! It's my birthday! I remember jumping on the Michael's trampoline with Amy and getting our dresses dirty and ripped. (Granna was not happy about that!) I remember there was a lunar eclipse and the cake was yummy- so were the other food stuffs.
Here we are- 19 years later. And what's changed? A lot, but we remain family in a very real way!
Happy Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad- you're doing great!

1 comment:

CA Poppy said...

Thankyou Ashley and the Hydrangeas are beautiful! I remember the trampoline too,you had a great time,really I should of had you in shorts-the sporty girl you were and still are. Again thankyou for being thoughtful. All my love forever,Mom