Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I want

To learn how to quilt!
My Granna is so good at it. I have a quilt she made for me when I graduated from High School and James has a quilt she made for him for his blessing. I want to make a quilt for Oliver and I want to make one for my bed!
So here's what I'm asking:
Where should I start?
How do I put fabrics together? (my mom in law tried to show me, but I'm slow:)
What kind would be the best for a beginner?

I had a dream last night about a quilt pattern. I went to look for it on the internet and was unable to find it. Do you need a pattern to quilt?

I'm excited to try this. Obviously it won't happen until we get to Lincoln. BUT I'm still happy to give this a shot.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hey Ashley!!! I finally got onto your blog to say HI. :)

How's the moving going? I'm missing you already. I have a girl who needs formula 3 stuff, and it bums me out that I can't call you to see if you have stuff anymore. ;)

I hope you LOVE your new home. Fresh starts are always a lot of fun.

I love you!

I've got 3 blogs going, so pop in on any of them from my profile.

Talk to you soon!!!


~Alison