Friday, May 25, 2012

as promised



This post is in celebration of the HUGE accomplishment of graduating with a Doctorate of Musical Arts (DMA). And can I just say how cool it is that the pre-fix 'Mr.' is now 'Dr.'?!!
Dr. and Mrs. N. Drue Daily
Dr. Daily
Dr. Drue.
Anyway you say it, I'm so proud of Drue. His dissertation is being nominated for 'Dissertation of the Year', which is a University-wide honor. He has worked so hard -and so have I- to make this work. We have loved our time at the University of Nebraska and will forever be Huskers. Go Big Red!
Of course, the weekend wouldn't have been complete without Grammy, Papa and Jesse. They came all the way out from California and Utah- we couldn't have had a nicer time with them. Ice cream, teppanyaki (James was SO impressed with the "fire chef"), Fajitas, target, park, Omaha zoo, Temple, we did it all.
And we are DONE.

The Dr. is IN.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

This is great news. Congratulations! I keep telling myself that I am going to finish my doctorate someday... It's nice to see that it actually can be done! What is this "Dissertation of the Year" business about? Awesome.