Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More pics of the Garden

We had so many pictures of the Sunken Gardens, I just had to post some the I'm particularly proud of.
Drue and James at the Koi pond.
This is my picture of a pink lotus. I haven't touched up anything on this- it just came out like that!
The Hydrangeas are WHITE. I thought they were supposed to be pink or blue depending on the acidity of the soil? Mom? Any thoughts?
This Gladiolus looked so neat with the sun shining through- I couldn't help myself:)
These are the largest Hibiscus flowers I've ever seen! They were 12" in diameter!
So, there.
I had a great time taking pics- I actually drained the batteries in 20 minutes. The Boys were good sports- stopping every 2 seconds for me to take pics. Love those guys!

2 comments:

CA Poppy said...

You're my daughter alright!Way to go Mija.

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

What a beautiful place, I wish they had something like that around here-- well, I guess we have the mountains, they aren't too bad:) And I didn't realize that James had developmental delays (I read your post about the excite program) when did you guys start noticing. I never would have guessed he is really a bright kid. You are quite the supermom!