Saturday, September 5, 2009

Trivial?


This is a brag on me post.
well, not brag. perhaps VINDICATE is a better word.
I know a LOT of useless junk- probably too much. I've said before my favorite website in the whole world is mental_floss.com, which is still true.
But WHY? Why do I love the interesting- yet ultimately trivial- factoids, lists and the like?
WEll....
See this board? See the two pieces? The one in the middle- or the winner? yeah. thats me:)
This is how I like to play- fun snacks and a cute husband- but he declined to be photographed for my triumphant posting. See, he thought I'd LOOSE- because I'd never played before. But the funny thing is that after almost every question I answered, he'd ask, "how did you know that?!".
Oh honey, I know all kinds of things you don't know I know. And even things I didn't remember I knew! Things like the name of the pinball machine in the rock-opera ' Tommy'- which is, of course, Pinball Wizard -thank you Dad! The Who? Who?
I love this game.
oh! And I also won the rematch. Drue did MUCH better, but I still won :)

No comments: