Sunday, December 27, 2009

I lied!

I made cookies this year! Last year I didn't. I think if I add one christmas activity every year, by the time I'm 50, I should be as productive with my family as my parents and relatives were with our family growing up!
Anyways, behold the cookies! In true Simpson style, I used only 3 colors of frosting- white, red and a TINY bit of yellow. Also, since I only own 1 cookie cutter, I made a lot of bells. the other cookies are free handed.
You may notice my head is missing. I do not think this is a coincidence. It actually fell off during the frosting part:) but that night it sure felt like I had no head.
Nebraska Cookies! Go Huskers!
Stars. Bells. "Tree". Strange yellow finger-looking thing. But everything is better with sprinkles!
Bells and circles. I actually made a sand dollar cookie. But then I covered it with frosting- oh well!
The cookies were not tooo bad.. I could do better... but I need my cookie committee for that! (Amy, Mom, Nina...)

No comments: