Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Aprons

I am on an apron kick.
Check it out:
This is my Christmas French Flea Market Apron made with Moda, Figgy Pudding (to match my stockings and tree skirt!)
And, on the model...

What I love about the French Flea Market Apron is that it is nice and long, it has lovely gathering on the lower tiers (making you look slimmer, which is always a good thing in my book!), AND the most stylish thing I think is the extra long apron tie that you wrap around and time in the front! Julia Child would be jealous!

And, apron #2:
The Lily Apron
And on the Model:
Don't worry, I'm not put out about it. I really like this one too. Drue had just been taking WAY too many pictures of me trying to "get the right light" in an ill-lit room. 'nuff said.
Anyways, for those of you who will be receiving birthday presents from me this year (and you know who you are) let me know which one you like and your colors. Maybe you'll get one:)

No comments: