Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers Day

The following is the actual "essay" written by James in honor of his father.

My Daddy is 9 years old.
His hair is black and his eyes are blue.
My dad likes to wear his backpack.
He loves to cook cookies.
His favorite household chore is cleaning bugs.
His favorite TV show is The Muppet Show.
Daddy always tells me "Daddy's home."
When my dad shops, he loves to buy bicycles.

We all had a good laugh at pretty much the whole thing. But nothing beat that "cleaning bugs" line. While it's true that Drue is the go-to man for disposing of unwanted creepy-crawlies, he hates them as much as I do:)

OH, and I don't think James has ever seen his dad buy a bicycle. Not that he doesn't want another one. We've just never been "bicycle shopping." Ahh, kids.

No comments: