Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pictures of the Wedding from James' perspective

The following pictures are what happens when you let your 5 year old take pictures at a wedding.

My beautiful cousin, Angelina.
 Bro Sam.
 Lane, Tante Nina's husband. And we were so happy to see him there!
 I guess this picture was an accident, but I'm not at all convinced that it is.
 Bro Sam. Again.
 Oquirrh Mountain Temple. James saw the Moroni on the top and he said: Look mommy! A TRUMPET!
Well, take a picutre! I said. So, he did. I think it's actually a pretty good shot.
Takin' pictures of people his own size.
 Daddy. Funny face.
 Mommy.
 Granna. THIS lady is amazing. I love her so.
 The day was beautiful: not too hot, nor too cold. Windy, but not too windy. Clouds floating lazily in the distance. Majestic mountains. It was a truly lovely experience.

No comments: