Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day #19: Family pictures redux

My friend took family pictures for us this year. She was great- we were in and out of pictures in less than an hour! That's my kind of photo session!

James- 5 years old

                                                                  Oliver- 2.5 years old

                                                           Two boys: 37 years, cumulative

                                               The family: 67.5 years old, cumulative.
                                                           Almost 7 years old as a unit.

And I will expect a 'happy anniversary' from each and every one of you...... come April 29th.

2 comments:

CA Poppy said...

Happy Anniversary (pretend it is 29 April 2012 already)

Let it be known you have a little healthy reminder of our anniversary every year. You could have helped us out in this dept you know. hahaha.

Great pics of the family.

Hugs and Kisses,

Taylor said...

That is exactly one week after my birthday (when I'll be 30!), so I might actually remember. We'll see.