Monday, May 12, 2008

more pictures

We are working on getting this kid to give up the binky... 
James and I modeling our aprons! He loves to help me in the kitchen especially if its got anything to do with the dishwasher.
This picture was taken during General Conference! He walked his pants off, went to the sink cupboard, took out the dish rack and this is the result...
My little tractor man! He loved the tractor at the farm! After chasing the birds, riding the tractor was his favorite thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ashley! He's adorable! How old is he now? Well, I'm glad you guys are doing well. Guess what?! The Idaho Falls Symphony (yes, I'm still here) is playing the Planets this next season. I'm stoked! I'm remember when we played it the last time dressed up as Greek Goddesses. We kicked butt!
Lisa

D and C said...

He really might be one of the cutest kids ever!! It was SOOOO good to see you lady!!
LOVE YOU!

Charla Ann said...

What a cute boy you have!!! :) I hope life is treating you well. :)