Tuesday, May 6, 2008

You mom is a blogger....

Okay, I've been put to shame by my mother. I've been attempting to fulfill the post of "purveyor of information, keeper of keys and doer of chores" which also happily includes blogging. I'm not REAL good at this, but I'm trying to learn. Yesterday, I talked to my parental units and was informed that my MOM has a blog. This is the embarrassing part- her blog is AWESOME. Pictures, TONS of text, and she's funny too!! I used to rib my mom for not being able to type her own e-mail. Now, I am ashamed. Who is this funny woman behind the postings? I'll include a link to her blog so you can check out her "space" and if you're interested, you can see pics of my family in Canada-eh?
Click here

3 comments:

CA Poppy said...

Yes, your mom is a blogger. Thank you for the news on your blog. We really like the pictures. Kepp on posting. We love you and cannot wait to see you in a few days.

Hugs and Kisses,

Mom and Dad

CA Poppy said...

That is because it is your boring old father that responded to your blog, not your lovely mother

Ashley and Drue said...

makes sense