Saturday, March 20, 2010

camera woe

Dear friends.
Today we gather to mourn the loss and remember with fondness Camera Daily.
She was a good friend who was always willing to help us through the good times, the funny times and the beautiful times (as well as some of the not so beautiful times).
Whenever we needed her, she would make herself available and when her services were not needed, she never complained.
Rest in Pieces (because that's how she met her demise), Camera.

And now that she has gone the way of all the earth, we need a new one.
For real.
I couldn't get pics of our St.Patty's day festivities because of this!
so sad.

Anyone know of a decent, not too expensive, well reviewed camera?
Let me know.
We need one STAT!

1 comment:

Kierst said...

I did lots and lots of research before I bought my Canon SD1000. It's a simple point and shoot and I absolutely love it. I think it's an old model that's not being sold anymore, but I bought my mom the newer model (SD 1100) and she really loves it too. I wanted one that took good pictures but didn't have too much of a delay. Of course you want that with kids. Anyway, I would highly recommend it.