Friday, September 17, 2010

things I need to blog about

Here's a list of all the things waiting to be blogged about:
My new computer
The boys
James on his bike
James in a tree
James ans his fishing pole
boys in the tub
Oilver vs. broccoli
Oliver and books

and just around the corner
Drue's DMA recital #1 starring yours truly (and a violin and a cello, but who cares about them?)

So there.

But I have a few really great reasons to NOT be blogging right now:
I am doing a sprint triathlon tomorrow
Amy's getting married in 2 weeks
I've made 2 pairs of shoes with ModPodge
Wedding gifts
Messenger bag for James
practicing like a crazy-head for this recital. Have I mentioned that this piece is REALLY hard?!

and that's just half of my total list.

Things are busy. I am busy.

But if you'd like to leave a message I'll get back to you as soon as possible
*beeeeep*

1 comment:

A Momma said...

When do I get to see your crafty stuff?
Especially the shoes.