Friday, November 26, 2010

too funny

okay- this just happened and it is too funny not to post.

James was sitting at the table eating some pretzels. He took two of them out of the bowl and started a conversation:

Pretzel 1: hi pretzel!
pretzel 2: hi! how are you?
Pretzel 1: fine. kjhaksuehmngfus ahseuh sajdkfh hjk, okay, lets go!
pretzel 2: good!

Then he took a bite of one pretzel. Enter mommy.
(speaking for pretzel 1): aaaah!! you ate my head!!!!

James looked up at me like I was crazy.
You know the look.
The "mooooommmm, you are so embarrasing!!!!" look.

Apparently, I overstepped my bounds here. Moms DO NOT get to play pretzels with the kids.
And I'll probably see that look many more times in the years to come!


1 comment:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Do you have an e-mail I can send our blog invite to?