Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day #2: Egg nog

Egg Nog is...
 is...
 Delicious?
 Yes! Delicious!
 Hey, I need a picture too!
 Check out my light saber.

I am trying to find a way to successfully upload video I've taken of our family to ANY video hosting website. Perhaps because I am such a video rookie, no site will WANT to host my films- and hey, I may not blame them- but I need suggestions now. The suggestion box is now open. Tell me how YOU do this.

Also, by way of explanation, tonight was the first time I've ever let James try Egg Nog. I've traditionally hid it in the back of the fridge so NO ONE- not even Drue- may drink my Nog. But for some reason, I've decided to become a bit more charitable regarding the dispersement of my coveted drink. And tonight was the night.
Step one, let J see the egg nog. His reaction "eww.... what is THAT!?"
Step two, let J smell the egg nog. His reaction "ugh...(wrinkles up his nose)"
Step three, get J to taste the egg nog. His reaction "..."
It was love at first taste.
He GULPED it down then asked for seconds. And when we told him no, asked to finnish D's drink. And when we told him no, asked to finnish MY drink.
He loves it.

I am glad.
He needed a taste of this before the holidays!

1 comment:

Kierst said...

I'm actually a little bit jealous. I have a family full of egg nog haters. Maybe Ashton will like it, but Taylor always told me that it was gross, but a couple of years ago, I finally got him to admit that he had NEVER TRIED IT!!! Just the thought of it was gross. So I made him try it. And he liked it. But he still won't drink it because he thinks it's gross. I think it's delicious. But that means I don't usually buy it because, let's face it, it's really bad for you and I don't think I should drink the whole thing (although I always do). So feel lucky that you can share that heavenly drink with those you love. Because I can't.