Friday, October 28, 2011

Day# 4 and 5

Question: What do you do when you're all dressed up as Spiderman and have no where to go?
Answer: You go to Boo at the Zoo!!

Okay, okay. We didn't just FIND him all dressed up with no where to go. Confession: I dressed him up AND told him where to go.
So, that first part may have been a fib.
Maybe.

Boo at the Zoo is a great celebration! It's especially good when you remember your zoo membership card (which I didn't do) and it's even better when they FIND your membership on the lists just in case you didn't bring your card (which they didn't).

I DID remember to bring my "Early Bird" passes though!
Just the fact that I had those I think saved our night.

And by the way, they STILL didn't find our Zoo membership on their lists, and actually told me that we didn't have one for the entire YEAR! Too bad we went to the zoo EVERY WEEK during the season. But they still took our money.
Can you tell I am nursing a small grudge here?

But to make a long story short, we got in, we went through, and we arrived home having consumed only 3 pieces of candy between the three of us.
I call that a success.

The boys. 

And one with the mommy. Please excuse the tired eyes. It's been a long week.


And Spidey, in the flesh.


Advice for my future self: come up with costumes that can be WARM. We might all go as Polar Bears next year.
Yes, that's a great idea.

No comments: