Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day #7

Still no photo.
It's sunday- no buying batteries.

but I had a little interview with James during Talk-about. Here it is:

Q: James, what did you learn about in Primary today?
A: I learned about Jesus God and the Temple. And there were some kids and I told the girl with the big fish.

Q: I know Sister Friest gave a lesson today. What did she talk about?
A: I learned about the knee fights.
Q: knee fights? Oh! The NEPHITES!
A: yes, the knee fights and how they (sound effect, like swords, maybe?) did that.

A: I love Thomas S. Monson. He's my favorite prophet.

Q: What did you sing in song time today?
A: I love to see the Temple and the best one.


There it is. He learned about knee fights. age appropriate.

1 comment:

CA Poppy said...

This is a precious glimpse into the lives our your sons, our grandsons. Thank you for the tid bits. We love them here in the Great White North. We have laughed all dy at the knee fights.

Hugs and Kisses,

Mom and Dad