Friday, November 28, 2008

Primary Children's Hospital


Zoe Stweart
Mikey Taylor
Matty Taylor
Lucy LeBohec
Emmaline Huntzinger
On November 20th I took some of my piano students to Primary Children's Hospital for a small service project. It was only an hour long but the kids really enjoyed it. We played the piano for anyone who wanted to listen. I tried to warn them that this was really going to be more like playing a Nordstrom- where people listen while they do other things- than like a recital- where you have a captive audience who MUST clap for you no matter what! Here are some pictures of my students playing on the woefully out of tune piano. I think if someone really wants to do something nice for the hospital, they might donate an in-house piano tuner!

2 comments:

CA Poppy said...

Your students look great! I love the shorts in february ~ If it's 25 degrees F Joseph thinks it's short weather.love you,Mom.

CA Poppy said...

Mija, I meant to say November and not February. That was a terrific way to serve.