Monday, November 10, 2008

Some Halloween and random pics








Just nap anywhere.... This was taken on sunday afternoon- please disregard the MESS in the background...but so sweet! James has this strange love affair with Laundry baskets- clean or dirty (although this one is full of clean clothes), whenever he sees one, he just can't seem to resist the urge to sit in them!
Okay let me explain this photo: James recently has discovered that he LIKES 2-d animation a la "Robin Hood" and "Fantasia", both of which are classics that I HIGHLY approve of. He just LOVES watching Fantasia 2000 and I know- its not all 2-d animation- but he's all about the Beethoven at the beginning- Beethoven, Symphony no. 5, mvt. 1. You know: da-da-da-DUM...
Well, we decided to play him the REAL version of it because, c'mon, the disney version is 3 minutes long. This picture above is the reaction. He is completely enraptured, engrossed, focused etc.etc.etc... Which, of course, we think is AWESOME!
Heeeeeere is the Halloween costume (plus dad and uncle Jesse). It took me a while to make it but darn it! It was worth it!
Side view of le petite Chef. He WAS looking at the camera- then Papa said something to him and he turned! Blast!
The Halloween boy and his Papa! It was a fun night for everyone- except me. I wasn't feeling wonderful and the 'hot dog/ potato bar" at the ward party was SO unappetizing! Plus- can you believe it- chocolate gives me heartburn! I'm so disappointed! Halloween is the ONLY holiday where you get to eat all the candy you want and I can't because it gives me burnies. It was truly a depressing experience. 

1 comment:

CA Poppy said...

That truly is the cutest halloween costume.Way to go Mija! Outstandinging seamstress!