Thursday, October 1, 2009

Us right now.

Right now:
Drue is at school/work/ He's doing very well in his classes and is keeping up with all the work assigned to him. He likes the professors here and they like him. He even rides the bus with a few of them.:)

I am busy busy busy with James, Oliver, Drue, piano lessons, church obligations, quilting and the house. I've almost got James' quilt done and am starting on a couple others.

James is a big boy- going to school, playing with the next-door kids and being a GREAT big brother! He loves to be outside and running. His teachers have all commented to me about how fast he is! They say "he just TOOK OFF and we couldn't catch him!" I know, I know.

Oliver is DARLING. He's such a HAPPY HAPPY baby- and just loves to smile at everyone. Its amazing to me how different he is from James. He had his first taste of real food- applesauce- and LOVED it. He wants to be grown up SO badly and is almost sitting up. Oh, and he's teething- two at once! Which is amazing to me because James didn't get a tooth until he was 8 months! Again, so different but so dear to me!

Sorry about the no pics- I think James broke my camera. We'll see....

No comments: