Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More garden

Things are up!
Tomatoes (only two though, I'll replant on saturday)
carrots (see previous posting)
Corn
Wheat
Beans
peas
Lettuce

I'm still waiting on a few things and getting the rest of things planted this weekend!
Things to plant:
Re-plant those that didn't come up the first time (it's called stagger planting and I'm already in love with the concept!)
Pumpkins
Watermelon
Squash
Potatoes

And I need to bunnie-proof the rest of the boxes.

I'm really happy with my garden!

3 comments:

Kierst said...

You planted wheat? How is that? I've never done that one before

Rice Family said...

I don't know what impresses me more, your amazing garden, or the fact that this post was at 5:33 am ... AM! Congrats on the growing garden. It's so fulfilling to see your garden grow!

Ashley and Drue said...

Kiersten, I'm doing companion planting and wheat is a natural support plant for peas- plus it helps keep away peas bugs and the peas help keep away wheat bugs. That's companion planting in a nutshell.