Thursday, January 29, 2009

Preggy-pop clothing emergency


I love to shop for clothes.
I do NOT love shopping for pregnancy clothes.
They are:
1. too expensive
2. too boring
3. too outlandish
4. too little
5. too big
6. too dressy
7. anything else you can think of to whine about involving clothes for your closet.
I have a REALLY hard time finding clothes that I WANT to wear, that fit my changing body for more than 1 month (or 1 wash load as the case may be for SOME clothes I now own).
I went to Target on wednesday looking for cute preggy clothes that wouldn't break my bank, that might fit for more than 1 month and that were of decent quality. Apparently, EVERY other preggy-pop who wanted/needed new preggy-pop clothes had been there first and completely cleaned them out of anything decent in my (ever expanding) size.
So, in distress, I called my sister in law- DEVANY!!!
I will forever be grateful to her for saving both my sanity (temporarily) and my wallet (also temp)! But she let me come and clean out her maternity closet and fill up mine!
Bless you Dev! You've saved the day in a BIG way!

1 comment:

Shelli Snyder said...

Oh, Ash, I totally relate with that. :) I've resorted to just buying normal shirts that are extra long in extra large sizes ... I should start a line of pregnant clothes that don't completely take financial advantage of the women they're supposed to fit. $30 for a SHIRT? Why? Because they can, because we have to fit into SOMETHING. :)