Monday, March 9, 2009

Odds and ends


src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjrZZXkdg0eo-aIWhbdooWBijzQEx1UzHudNTiW1-zoQU1SxePTYj7L8N_4gyJUvmO0kYDmTT-JPQP7Zv2MOWlpN1MUyX9SVOdReAVK67nXWveEFb9YXM_zskUfEQWmapeWBJmCXkbQhO9T/s200/sick.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5311396888437172386" />



I am a delinquent photographer in that I take pics and then forget to post them. So, here are some pictures I found on my camera. Jacob came to visit one weekend and it was a PLEASANT surprise! Maybe he'll do it again sometime soon (hint hint)...
James decided a color bin would make a great hat- and we thought it was too cute to pass up. Of course, now he thinks its always cute to dump out whatever toys I have just finished picking up and put the bin on his head... not sure about that yet.
Also in this collection, my boys were sick together and they just looked so miserable I had to take a picture of them together- somehow its such a tender moment when they are snuggled up together in a blanket, even if they do feel ka-put.

No comments: