Friday, March 20, 2009

Things I love about spring and misc...

okay, since I apparently don't get to start my blog today with the pics I wanted to, here's a nice random thing I saw a couple of days ago. If you're thinking to your self: Gee, self, that car looks somewhat familiar but what it is from?- I will now answer that for you. Behold the modern re-creation of the Ecto-1, better known as the Ghostbusters Wagon! I was pulling into a parking lot and saw this car with all the lights and horns and STUFF on the top and there were 3 guys standing around it by the back. As I drove by the trunk, they had pulled out (and I'm not even kidding) an ectoplasm set for each of them set on a tray that pulled out-each guy wearing the ghostbuster's sign on their shirt. No joke.
I did a REAL double take. I've never done one of those in my life! But I did it for them. It was almost too ludicrous to be true and yet, there they were. As they closed up the trunk I saw the license plate: ECTO-1. Click on the pic and take a close look! I almost laughed out loud! But in the interest of self-preservation (I wasn't going to be a mocker) I didn't and opted for a camera instead! Good thing I had put my camera in my purse that day!
This is my boy pointing to his blanket as if to say "look what I did!". And it's true- he did that. I have NO idea HOW he got that blanket up there and so nicely centered, but it was there and I had to get a picture of my proud little boy and his "blanket art".
Boy in my car. He loves it in there. Before he will get into his seat, he has to ride in MY seat and pretend to drive. 
Boy in HIS car. Not as cool as mommy's, but at least this one will GO somewhere. Also, it only has 1 seat. I guess I won't be getting a ride from him anytime soon!
My spring time boy. He's such an angel-face! And a ham. I love it. Anytime I want to take a picture of him, he always obliges!
I love seeing the new green grass poking through the old brown stuff. Somehow, this small gesture always reminds me that things are starting to get better!
I LOVE that I can wash my car and keep it clean for more than 2 days in a row. It always seems like the day after you wash your car, it rains, snows, birds, ices etc.. thereby leaving it dirty again!

I love my little dirt boy! He's so happy there- and I just let him do it. Its not like its going to hurt...
The next-door dog- Casey. He's cute. But he bays. A Lot.
Blue skies, nothing but blue skies do I see! This makes me happier than almost anything in the spring!

No comments: