Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finally Moved In!




Yep, we found this place a few days after we had been looking around Lincoln. Its a nice little duplex WITH GARAGE. Yay! Its clean, one level (we have the bottom level), carpeted, and has a great kitchen. The neighborhood is awsome! Lots of kids and families and PARKS for the boys. Actually, our house literally opens up into a park in the back yard. You can't get any better than that. We're pretty much all moved in and getting used to this being our new home for the next 3 YEARS. More pictures will come as it looks more presentable.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Dearest Ashley and Drue,
It is such a pleasure to view some snapshots of your lovely home. Please re-send your address to me at sgwardell@msn.com. I'd like to send a housewarming gift and birthday gifts (James and Ashley).

Bon appetite! The kitchen is darling. I can envision Ashley now wrestling with the bread dough on the countertop. I've witnessed her strong hands and arms making magical bread.

Much love and prayer to you all,
Mom Stacy

Alison said...

Hey Ashley!

How's everything going?

My last post you read was a tough one, but things are looking up 100%. Pretty much, God loves us and knew we both were stubborn enough to need a humongous smack in the head to get things back in the right perspective. Patrick is totally getting back to church! We should chat on the phone sometime so I can tell you all the goodness that has been the last 5 days of my life. Let me know if your number has changed.

Love ya!!!

Alison