Sunday, August 9, 2009

Visit, 4th and "other".

True to my word, I've got an unpacked Camera and Camera cord. So, here are some pics that are well overdue:

This is Oliver's "Impressed" face- as in, "mom, I'm impressed that you were able to contort your arm in such a way as to get my face and only my face while I'm sitting on your lap."
Question in the front? This little boy is so much fun to watch do anything.
Below is Oliver's GQ face.
James gives Oliver a kiss only 300 times a day! This is good news as it's down from just over a thousand!
James had a BLAST trying to keep up with London Smith- especially when they both tried to climb up on "Camancho"- London's name for her white wagon:)
Another Ollie face- this is just before the attack of the expolode-o-bott-o.
Me and Kiersten with our babes in "arms". Her Ashton is a few months older than Oliver- I'm still working on the baby weight!
Climbing Camancho
James' first sparkler! He LOVED playing with the sparklers and the poppers! I didn't have the budget or the space or the energy to put into BIG fireworks this year, but now that we're in the midwest, Fireworks are KING. So, NEXT year should be AWESOME!

No comments: