Sunday, August 9, 2009

James and Oliver




I love these pictures. Just thought I'd share them with you...
Oliver is such a happy baby! Look how CHUBBY he is! I love to squeeze his "chub chubs".

We still can't decide who Oliver looks more like. Obviously, he's chubby like me (right now), but we're having fun trying to identify our features on his adorable face!
I think I love these pictures most of all- James LOVES Oliver and asks all the time to "Hold Oliver please", and when I think he's had enough, and take Oliver away James ALWAYS asks "More Oliver Please". He's such an angel. We love the way these boys interact. Oliver watches James all the time and is just happy to be with him.

I LOVE getting those great moments on camera where you'll look back and just have that warm fuzzy feeling in your heart about your children- it won't matter how crazy they ended up driving you!

No comments: